Thursday, May 26, 2016

Week 2, Day 4

Today was much better than yesterday. I had energy, despite being up half the night with a dog who's afraid of the storms.

For breakfast, I had:

  • Boiled Egg
  • Bacon
  • Half an avocado
  • Water
For lunch, I had:
  • Leftover lamb chops
  • Steamed broccoli
  • Roasted Beets
For dinner, I had
  • Oatmeal with blueberries
  • Bacon
  • Water
For snacks I had plums. Too many plums! Our plums are so sweet and I go out there to pick them and can't stop eating them!

2 comments:

  1. I was reading your post about protein today and received an email from the Livestrong site about that very thing. I thought you might like to read it. http://www.livestrong.com/article/556322-how-much-protein-is-right-for-you/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first part of the article - http://www.livestrong.com/article/1011948-5-tips-eating-protein-right-way/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=0527_bt_curated_f

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. All are appreciated.