Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 2, Day 1

Here we go into Week #2. The bad news first . . we had to run to town to drop Vince's car off at the shop, went to a couple of grocery stores and then grabbed Mexican food on the way home. I have been drinking water like crazy at home (well water) but I'm not real crazy about the taste of the city water here so I drank a Dr. Pepper. I know I could add lemon but I didn't. Now I wish I had just had water, or better yet, I kinda wish we had just eaten at home.

For breakfast, I had:
  • Oatmeal with blueberries
  • Water
For lunch, I had:
  • Chicken & Dressing
  • Green Beans
  • Water
For dinner, I had:
  • Chile Relleno 
  • Rice
  • Chips & Salsa
  • Dr. Pepper
I'll do better tomorrow!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Lemon never quite fixes the taste of city water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right and we're so used to our well water.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. All are appreciated.