Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Week 2, Day 1

Today has been a busy day but one of those kinds of days when I seem to work all day and have little to show for it. Vince wasn't coming home for lunch today, which is rare, so I had all day to get things done. I started with moving the furniture off the rugs and vacuuming everything. Then I cleaned out a couple of cabinets and before I knew it, it was past lunch time and I had never stopped for breakfast.

Since Vince wasn't coming home for lunch, I was able to have anything I wanted for lunch so don't be surprised at my choices -- it's what I love!

For lunch, I had:

  • A can of sardines
  • Crackers
  • Blueberries
  • Almonds
  • Water
For dinner, I had:
  • Hummus that I made
  • Raw carrots
  • A few crackers
  • Water
All day I meant to have an orange and never got around to that either. There's always tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. You are inspiring me to watch my sugar more closely. Realizing I am saying that just after eating half of a chocolate chip muffin. But hey I only ate half - for me that is a win.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. All are appreciated.