Friday, May 20, 2016

Week 1, Day 5

It seems like I ate more at lunch than I should have but I really didn't. I didn't even eat as all of what I had on my plate and when I filled my plate, I thought I would go back and get just a tad more if I wanted it . . but I didn't want all I had.

I had lamb chops out to grill but Vince said he wanted something with rice so . . a quick stir fry with some veggies worked.

Then for dinner, I really wasn't hungry for anything but ate an orange and a few almonds.

For breakfast, I had:

  • Oatmeal with a little chopped apple and cinnamon
  • Water
For lunch, I had:
  • Rice, Shrimp with bok choy
  • Water
For dinner, I had:
  • Orange
  • A few almonds
  • Water
I'm still drinking a little Dr.Pepper - 2 oz. in the morning and I didn't have 2 oz. this evening but the day isn't over.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. All are appreciated.