Thursday, May 19, 2016

Week 1, Day 4

Today was my stumble day. I had two crowns replaced and didn't feel like cooking dinner; didn't really feel like eating but we had some errands to run so we grabbed fried fish out. And, I grabbed a Dr. Pepper, but I had just one and it was a small one so it isn't the end of the world.

For breakfast, I had:

  • Oatmeal with strawberries
  • Water
For lunch, I had:
  • Half a banana, with peanut butter
  • Water
For dinner, I had:
  • 2 small pieces fried fish
  • Dirty Rice
  • Dr. Pepper
For snacks, I had:
  • Low fat cheese stick
  • A few almonds
Every day this week so far, I've had at least 64 ounces of water. That is quite an accomplishment for me.

I've rubbed down a brisket to smoke tomorrow, and have chicken seasoned to grill on Saturday so hopefully having some good meat ready will keep us from eating unhealthy foods - not saying smoked brisket is necessarily healthy but it's better than going to Sonic for a hot dog, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. All are appreciated.